Wire Rope Tirfor Hand Winch Rat Hand Winch
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $55 US $54.5 US $53.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Pices Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SM
- Type: Lever Hoist
- Lift Speed: Manual
- Chain Falls: 1
- Condition: New
- Power Source: Lever
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Capacity: 0.8-5.4mm
- Wire Rope Dia: 8-20
- Wire Rope Lenght: <745
- Trademark: huaige
- Specification: 428*64*235 etc
- HS Code: 8428909090
- Application: Traction
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Maximum Lifting Height: 12m
- Certification: CE
- Color: Customer′s Request
- Maximum Lifting Weight: 5.4ton
- Product Name: 0.8-5.4 Ton Aluminum Wire Rope Lever Block
- Handles Effective Lenght: 825-1200
- Rated Befre Stroke: >28
- Net Weight: 6-45kg
- Transport Package: Stardand Export Carton or Wooden Case: 1 Set Leve
- Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
Reasons to include a hand winch with your recovery kit:
The hand winch provides several key benefits as either the primary extrication tool, or as a compliment to a vehicle mounted electric winch. In my experience using the device, it is the units flexibility that proves most compelling. With the hand winch, the operator has the option of using the winch to pull the vehicle forward, backwards or sideways, and can compliment an electric winch pull by stabilizing the vehicle, or to provide a dual directional pull (forward and sideways for example).
|Rated forward stroke||mm||≥52||≥52||≥55||≥28||≥30|
|Handle effective length||mm||825||825||1200||1200||1200|
|wire rope diameter||mm||8||8||11||16||20|
|Rated forward hand power||N||≤284||≤353||≤412||≤441||≤745|
|Wire Rope diameter||mm||428*64*235||428*64*235||545*97*286||950*160*500||660*116*350|
In the years I have operated winches on the trail, the majority of their use has been for road repair, not vehicle recovery. Felled trees, boulders that have rolled into the trail, etc. This is true of the majority of the Southwest, Baja and Northern Mexico. In these environs, the hand winch is a great primary recovery tool, as the use is minimal and the pulls typically very short. In wetter climates like the Pacific Northwest, Alaska and the jungles of Central America, the hand winch is not an ideal primary recovery tool; however, it can be used successfully in conjunction with the electric unit and provide a capable back-up.
The benefits of the Tirfor design:
The Black Rat hand winch is based on the famous and effective Tirfor design. The Tirfor winch was designed and patented by Simon Faure during WWII for heavy, manual hoisting and moving of equipment. The key benefits of the Tirfor design are as follows:
1. Infinite feed of cable from 0-3cm (0-1.25") per stroke on both pull and release (for this unit). That allows very controlled movement of the vehicle during recovery. This would also be a measurable benefit when attempting to line up a broken chassis component during a field repair. This infinite feed is possible because of the two pairs of jaws contained in the unit. One jaw is always holding the cable, and performs a pass off from one jaw to the next, back and forth (like pulling a rope hand over hand). A come-along by design requires a pull of a determined distance for the next tooth to be engaged.
2. Safety Features: The jaws lock onto the cable in proportion to the load force, which means that the harder the pull, the more the jaws clamp on the cable. The jaw holding strength is five times the units rating. So the winch case (which houses the jaws) would destruct at 4000 kg (8,700 lbs.). To protect the winch, and whatever is being pulled, there is a shear pin in the pull lever (where the lever fits between the two plates at the base of the body). The shear pin will break at 125% of the rated load, or 1,000 kg. (2,200 lbs.) If the shear pin breaks, the jaws still hold the load. The shear pin can be replaced with spares located in the jaw release handle.
We value your feedback! Please take our brief Customer Support Survey to let us know how we are doing.
Baoding Huaige Hoisting Machinery Manuafacturing Co.,Ltd.
Huaige Industrial Park,